Social Media Specialist
TCT is seeking an exceptionally talented Social Media Specialist to join our team in Marion, Illinois. If you are a hard working team oriented social media professional that would enjoy working in a Christian ministry context, we have a position for you. We’re looking for an innovator who can hit the ground running and produce best in class interactive content that will reach a global audience.
- Conceptualization, production, shooting, and editing short promotional videos for network shows and community events
- Creating graphics & flyers for campaigns across multiple platforms (know different aspect ratios)
- Prepare reports summarizing the effectiveness of social media strategies and highlight areas of opportunity
- Manage the planning, implementation, tagging, audience segmentation, optimization, reporting and analysis of organic and/or paid social campaigns
- Monitor and closely follow and understand industry trends and relevant conversations and drive creative digital media initiatives within TCT Network
- Demonstration of creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and resourcefulness to meet ambitious social media and marketing goals.
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise):
- 3+ years professional social media and digital communications experience
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or related field preferred
- Skilled in producing content via Adobe Creative Suite products (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects) Constant Contacts
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to move quickly and make creative decisions without extensive supervision
- Experience with FHD/4K DSLR video production equipment and 3-point lighting setups
How to Apply
For immediate consideration please submit your resume and a link to your online portfolio with work from the past two years to .
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.