Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate
We are a solid, 90+ year old company in the thriving electrical supply industry and we are looking for people who see the long-term potential of being involved in this stable industry.
If you have a clean driving record, positive attitude, are friendly and interested in representing our brand as a Service Delivery driver, then Kirby Risk Electrical Supply has a role for you as a Service Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate out of our Mt. Vernon Illinois Branch.
Your Specific duties in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Loading and unloading electrical and mechanical apparatus using fork lifts and pallet jacks
- Picking up and delivering electrical and mechanical apparatus
- Preparing manifest and obtaining required signatures upon delivery
- Observing and communicating information from the field to appropriate resources and supervisor
- Continuously securing loads properly and demonstrating safe and courteous driving
- Complying with customer safety standards and guidelines
- Performing other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Demonstrating professionalism when representing the company in all communications with internal and external customers and vendors
And, you get to be home every night!
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Have a positive personality.
- Customer service experience is a plus!
- Have a clean driving record
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
- Interest in growth within the company
Must be 21 years or older
Salary & Benefits
What are the benefits?
Kirby Risk provides a full benefits package, including Medical, RX, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Assistance Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K Plan as well as PTO.
How to Apply
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please apply online by Wednesday December 12, 2018.
Refer to Job #018107. Email questions to .
Please do not call us; we will acknowledge all resumes received via email. You must have legal status that enables you to work in the U.S. We cannot obtain sponsorship.
About the Employer
Who We Are:
Kirby Risk, founded in 1926 in Lafayette, Indiana, is a private, family-owned company, with operations in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Georgia. There are two primary areas of operations; Electrical Supply and Distribution, and Manufacturing.
What’s the company culture like at Kirby Risk?
The roots of this continuously successful 90+ year old organization are reflected in its Midwestern values; hard working, engaged, caring people, who treat one another and our customers with the utmost respect and approach their work with a sense of urgency.
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.