Water and Sewer Engineer
J.T. Blankinship, Inc. is seeking a Civil Engineer with experience in municipal, water, or sewerprojects to join our staff. Experience is preferred but not required. Qualified individuals must beself-motivated and looking to handle a multitude of various projects. JTB is a full-service civil,environmental and surveying firm with both private and public-sector clients. Our firm focuseson a wide range of projects including utility, roadway, aeronautics, storm water and surveyingprojects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform design and analysis for civil engineering projects using accepted design practice
- Work independently on design and production of construction plans, specifications and costestimates
- Prepare design calculations, quantity take-offs and cost estimates
- Direct and review production of drawings by CAD draftsmen as well as the ability to completeyour own drawings
- Attend project meetings Project administration duties, activities, document controls and project scheduling
- Other assignments as needed
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- PE license or on PE track required
- Working knowledge and experience with state and regional regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of MicroStation and Geopak preferred
- Project experience working with IEPA, RD, DCEO, various counties and/or local municipalities
How to Apply
Send resume to Amanda Tinsley at or Attn: Amanda Tinsley J.T. Blankenship, Inc., 401 S. 17th St. Murphysboro, IL 62966.
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.