Road Design Engineer
J.T. Blankinship, Inc. is seeking a Civil/Roadway Engineer with 3-5 years of experience. Qualified individuals must be self-motivated and looking to handle amultitude of various projects.JTB is a full-service civil, environmental and surveying firm withboth private and public-sector clients. Our firm focuses on a wide range of projects includingutility, roadway, aeronautics, storm water and surveying projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform design and analysis for civil engineering projects using accepted design practices
- Work independently on design and production of construction plans, specifications and costestimates
- Prepare design calculations, quantity take-offs and cost estimates
- Direct and review production of drawings by CAD draftsmen as well as the ability to completeyour own drawings
- Attend project meetings
- Project administration duties, activities, document controls and project scheduling
- Other assignments as needed
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- PE license or on PE track required
- Working knowledge and experience with state and regional regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of MicroStation and Geopak preferred
- Project experience working with IDOT, FHWA, various counties and/or local municipalities
How to Apply
Send resume to Amanda Tinsley at or Attn: Amanda Tinsley J.T. Blankenship, Inc., 401 S. 17th St. Murphysboro, IL 62966.
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.