J.T. Blankinship, Inc. is seeking a draftsman to join our staff. JTB is a full-service civil, environmental and surveying firm with both private and public-sector clients. Our firm focuseson a wide range of projects including utility, roadway, aeronautics, storm water and surveyingprojects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Revise drawings per markups
- Perform Engineering support tasks under limited supervision
- Learn and apply the corporate standard of drafting and engineering practices
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and accuracy of his/her work
- Bring potential project-related problems and possible solutions to the attention of the responsibleparty
- Survey Crew Member and/or Construction Field Inspection as required by workload
- Other duties as needed
- Associates degree in drafting & design or equitable experience
- Experience with MicroStation V8i or AutoCAD
Possess Skills In The Following Areas
- High School level mathematics
- CADD, word processing, spreadsheet, and e-mail software
- Drafting, scaling, drawing layout and a high degree of accuracy in copyingWorking in a team environment
- Communicating effectively, both written and verbal, with co-workers
How to Apply
Send resume to Amanda Tinsley at or Attn: Amanda Tinsley, J.T. Blankenship, Inc., 401 S. 17th St. Murphysboro, IL 62966.
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.