Join the leader in the compact construction equipment industry! We are currently searching for a Service Technician to join our team. Our Service Technicians play a major role in our customer relations and service representation. We are looking for a candidate who has a passion for helping our customers with a can-do attitude exceeding our customer's expectations.
Duties may include:
- Conducting daily equipment and preventative maintenance inspections
- Diagnosing and repairing all major systems on compact equipment, with emphasis on the Bobcat line
- Performing system rebuilds and overhauls
- Work effectively with all levels of the company - Parts, Service, Sales, Rental
- Performing any additional tasks assigned by the Supervisor
- 5+ years' experience in equipment service operations
- Strong mechanical background including excellent skills in diesel mechanics, hydraulics, electrical.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, energetic, and capable of staying cool under pressure from multiple ongoing projects
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions as this position works both indoor and outdoor. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
- Service Technician: 5 years
- Be able to effectively communicate with customers
- This position is very active, requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day.
- Employee but frequently lift and/or move items over 50lbs
- Specific vision requirements required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Salary & Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Policies
- Employee Discounts
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
Pre-employment drug screen, Background check & proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.