Getting a Refund

RLC has partnered with BankMobile to deliver your financial aid refund. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link

To view our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.

note icon Address changed? If you moved from one in-district residence to another in-district residence, call Student Records at (618) 437-5321 Ext. 1230. If you moved into the district or out of the district, come to Student Records in the Baker Administration Building and show proof of your new address. 


Business Office
(618) 437-5321 ext. 1235
Address: 468 N. Ken Gray Parkway, Ina, IL 62846 Attn: Business Office
Fax Number: (618) 437-5677 Attn: Business Office

virtual advisement. sign up for classes. face-to-face.

1098T online promo sq

Giving Now is More important than ever.