Rend Lake College seeks a part-time Adjunct Instructors to teach classes in these subject areas for the Arts & Sciences Division:
• MATH 1107 71 – Wednesday from 5 – 8 pm atthe Murphy Wall Pinckneyville campus
• CHE 1101 51 on Monday – Wednesday from 6 –9:20 pm
• POLI 2102 02 – Tuesday, Thursday – from 11 am– 12:30 pm
• POLI 1101 41 – Tuesday, Thursday – from 12:30– 2 pm
Part-time, nontenure-track positions.
- Master’s Degree with 18 hours of graduate-level credit in the subject area required.
- College teaching experience preferred.
- All candidates will be required to successfully pass a background screening process.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- $30 per contact hour for first-time college instructors.
- Free tuition for employee after four semesters.
Start date to be determined by class schedule.
Application deadline is: until the positions are filled.
For an application packet contact:
Director of Human Director
c/o Rend Lake College
468 N. Ken Gray Pkwy / Ina, IL 62846
or e-mail to
Application should include:
- Cover Letter
Rend Lake College is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Call (618) 437-5321, Ext. 1228 or e-mail
Campus Security Report