Rend Lake College seeks a part-time TRUCK DRIVER TRAINING INSTRUCTOR to provide both classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction to students in the Truck Driver Training program at the Rend Lake College Murphy-Wall Pinckneyville Campus. Part-time nontenure-track position.
- Current Illinois Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
- Minimum three years of truck driving experience.
- Clean driving record with no drug/alcohol-relatedtraffic violations.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate Degree preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of trucking laws and safety procedures.
- Current DOT medical card required.
- Subject to a criminal background check by the Illinois Secretary of State and successful completion of Illinois Secretary of State examinations. Successful completionof DOT physical / drug screening with RLC physician. Also subject to random drug / alcohol testing asrequired by DOT.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Wage: $30 per hour
- Free tuition for employee after four semesters
Start date is to be negotiated.
Application deadline is: accepted until the position is filled.
For more information contact:
Human Resources Director
c/o Rend Lake College
468 N. Ken Gray Pkwy / Ina, IL 62846
(618) 437-5321, Ext. 1228
or e-mail to
Application should include:
- Cover Letter
Rend Lake College is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Rend Lake College does not discriminate in any of its policies on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or any other status protected by law. Questions about Title IX or Disability Access may be directed to or , respectively.
Questions? Call (618) 437-5321, Ext. 1228 or e-mail
Campus Security Report