Complex Rehab Technician/Delivery Technician
Alpha is looking for a Complex Rehab Technician/delivery technician to join our team. The rehab department handles custom manual wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, and other custom and specialty medical equipment. You will also be responsible for regular DME deliveries as well. We will provide training on the specialty equipment if you meet the general requirements
Responsibilities will include :
- Tests, diagnoses, and services both client owned and rental equipment in the shop and in the field. Cleans and maintains rental/stock equipment in working order.
- Ensures repair area and company vehicles are kept neat, clean, and organized.
- Completes all paperwork accurately for each job completed.
- Assembles equipment following the company’s standards of quality and productivity. Accepts direction from the ATP/Seating and Mobility Specialist regarding specific assembly and modification instructions.
- Delivers and picks up equipment, assures that all documentation is complete and accurate with proper signatures obtained. Relays any customer comments or concerns about products or services to appropriate manager or staff personnel.
- Trains/educates customers and caregivers in the proper use, care, and safety of equipment purchased or rented. Performs minor fitting and adjustments of equipment.
- Maintains shop and warehouse in clean and safe condition.
- Helps Maintain current business/accounts and builds relationships with prospective accounts by following up with individuals as appropriate
- Completes all paperwork accurately including thorough detail
- Maintains company vehicle - neat and orderly
- If picking up, all equipment to be itemized, tagged at the client’s home or facility. Deliver back to company and disinfect and locate in proper designated areas of the warehouse
Qualifications were not provided. Contact the employer for this information.
Salary & Benefits
***At this time, we are NOT able to offer Health Care or Retirement Benefits***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
How to Apply
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.