We are excited to be re-opening the Grecian Steak House in Pinckneyville, Illinois. The Grecian is family owned andoperated and was originally established in 1990. Inpreparation for the opening we are searching forexperienced, qualified kitchen staff. The ideal candidate haseither previous experience cooking in a restaurant or aninterest and willingness to learn. The candidate should beable to work in a busy environment, take directions andmultitask well.
• Prepare ingredients for menu items
• Prepare Meals during dining times
• Work as part of a team and follow directions
• Maintain accurate food inventories
• Store food items at appropriate temperatures• Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
• Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleanedand sanitized appropriately
• Read and follow standard recipes• Either have or be willing to get the proper foodhandling certifications.
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable based on experience.
How to Apply
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.