The job below is with an external company. Rend Lake College is providing the following as a service to the hiring company. The college cannot answer any questions about these positions. Please contact the employer with questions.
Apply online at //conagrabrands.com/careers and search for Centralia location openings.
Class I Warehouse Tech
This position is responsible for operating and supporting warehouse equipment, sanitation/quality assurance, and/or warehouse operations. This position is also responsible for maintaining throughput, quality and safety expectations in the performance of their duties. This includes monitoring and recording production line results and status updates while maintaining a clean and safe work area. This position will actively engage in continuous improvement efforts to optimize operational capability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Load outbound freight for customer orders in a safe manner, to insure orders are accurate, complete, loaded in the allotted time, damage free, following all procedures and meeting or exceeding goals.
· Receive raw materials, packaging and other materials accurately, damage free from vendors and follow all procedures.
· Must be able to be licensed in use of a forklift, and other material handling equipment.
· Operate ULF/Robot palletizers, trouble shoot issues to maintain throughput.
· Provide accurate and timely service to up-line customers in production.
· Accurately count and maintain inventory for finished goods, raw goods and packaging. Anticipate and communicate unforeseen issues by analyzing production schedules in relation to available raw goods, packaging and finished goods.
· Following guidelines provided, participate in Warehouse sanitation to accomplish company goals.
· Participate as an effective team member in all team meetings, pre-shift meetings.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Must demonstrate an engaged mindset that is self-directed, team oriented, focused, as well as demonstrated critical thinking capability and professional integrity.
· Must be able to work all shifts.
· Must be able to perform essential physical elements of the position
· High school diploma or GED
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.