- In the Field environment, must have CDL, perform scheduled maintenance, and basic troubleshooting / repairs to Caterpillar and Non-Caterpillar construction equipment.
- Perform PM according to PMP planner/OEM requirements
- Communicate directly with customer and Dispatcher/Supervisor regarding scheduling, progress, and completion of job
- Order parts utilizing SIS Web & DBSI
- Maintain company service vehicle and oil inventory
- Complete service reports daily utilizing computer software (DSI.), entering of daily labor and mileage charges into computer software
- Utilize Cat E.T. to download ECM status reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years experience servicing Caterpillar construction equipment
- Ability to utilize Caterpillar programs (ET, SIS, DSI, and DBSI)
- Class B CDL
Salary & Benefits
Salary and benefits were not provided. Contact the employer for this information.
About the Employer
Information about the employer was not provided. Contact the employer for this information.
Rend Lake College is nationally-ranked for the success and return on investment our students experience. RLC is one of the largest employers in the district.
Thinking of taking classes? Let us know by clicking HERE and we'll be in touch.