Admissions snowbird main art

If you're a continuing student, there are two ways for you to register for classes, depending on your situation and preference.

Advisor-Assisted Option

  1. Create your tentative schedule using a class schedule, also available from the Student Records Office on campus.
  2. Make an appointment with an academic advisor for finalizing your schedule of classes.
  3. Review your degree requirements.
  4. Arrange for payment of tuition and fees.
  5. Rent or buy your textooks and purchase supplies at the Textbook Store and Retail Center in the Academic building.

Self-Advisement Option

As a continuing student, you can self-advise by completiting a registration form and submitting it to the Student Records Office IF:

  • You have completed or, through your current enrollment will reach, a total of 30 credit hours
  • You have a minimum 2.5 grade-point average
  • You have completed any and all required college preparatory classes

NOTE: Students on academic probation must obtain an advisor's signature to register for the next semester. Other exceptions to the self-advisement option may apply.