American Heart Association
Community Training Center
Welcome to our programs through our American Heart Association Community Training Center. The Center is located at the Rend Lake College MarketPlace in Mt. Vernon and is a part of the college's Community and Corporate Education Division.
Classes we offer
- Heartsaver CPR/First-Aid/AED training (for the lay person)
- Heartsaver CPR/Pediatric First-Aid/AED training (for the lay person)
- BLS CPR/First-Aid/AED training (for healthcare providers)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- CPR Instructor
- TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course)
Classes by request
TNCCENA developed and implemented the TNCC for national and international dissemination as a means of identifying a standardized body of trauma nursing knowledge. TNCC is a 16-hour course designed to provide the learner with cognitive knowledge and psychomotor skills and may be officially attended by registered nurses with at least six months of clinical nursing experience in an emergency care setting.
$300 (Plus $80 for book)
Next Class: TBA
Faculty & Staff