Student-parent applicants are considered for child care assistance through CCAMPIS funding on the basis of eligibility status, financial income, need, resources, and family contribution levels.
- Child care services may be provided by the Rend Lake College Children’s Center or another licensed provider.
- Must apply for CCR&R (Child Care Resource and Referral) funding and receive a confirmation letter or denial letter from CCR&R before applying for CCAMPIS funding.
- Attend one parent orientation and workshop per semester, to be completed no later than three weeks from the date of CCAMPIS approval.
- Attend at least one academic counseling session per semester.
- Submit a pre-term and post-term evaluation.
- Maintain good academic progress each term (GPA of 2.0 or higher).
- Must be at least a half-time student at Rend Lake College who is working towards earning a degree or certificate.
- Must be Pell Grant eligible.
If needed, use resources available through Rend Lake College in order to best serve my child(ren).