INA, Ill. (Feb. 25, 2020) — More than $13,000 in employee giving and community sponsorships were awarded as grants to programs last week at Rend Lake College.
The spring 2020 recipients of the RLC Foundation "We Are Warriors" grants were announced in front of the entire RLC workforce during the college's in-service training on Feb. 18.
We Are Warriors Grants:
- Medical Coding will get overhead document cameras and wall power adapters
- Industrial Electronics will get a conveyor belt
- Heavy Equipment / Ag Mechanics / Diesel will get a magnetic drill press and cutter kit
- Ag Business Production will get soil test kits
- Architecture will get 3D printers and materials
- Automotive Technology will get a transducer kit
- Welding Technology will get equipment
- Visual Communication Design will get a grid table for the laser cutter
- Theatre will get two-way radios
- Psychology will get a human skull model
- Esthetics / Cosmetology will get LED machines and microcurrent device
- Grantwriting will get Makery components
- Wellness Program will get supplies for the wellness room
We Are Warrior funds are predominately generated by RLC employee giving to the Foundation. This year, three community sponsors stepped forward to assist — Affordable Gas & Electric, Legence Bank, and Eric and Linda Black of The Medicine Shoppe. Please contact us if your business is interested in supporting Rend Lake College programs.