CHRISTOPHER, Ill. (March 11, 2020) — Christopher High School seniors took the next step in their education by enrolling at Rend Lake College this week during RLC’s College Signing Day.
RLC advisers were at the school to meet with students, answer questions and help enroll them in summer and fall classes. Advisers will travel to all 13 in-district high schools this spring to meet with students and help them prepare for their first semester of college. RLC has more than 100 degree and certificate programs available for these students to select from.
By choosing Rend Lake College, these students can expect to save about $18,000 per year in tuition and fees compared to the cost of a four-year institution, according to data from the National Center for Education Statistics.
College Signing Days (schedule is subject to change)
- Sesser-Valier High School — March 12
- NCOE High School — March 18
- Wayne City High School — March 23
- Pinckneyville High School — April 15
- Woodlawn High School — April 17
- Zeigler-Royalton High School — April 20
- Hamilton County High School — April 21
- Benton High School — April 23
- Mt. Vernon High School — April 30
- Webber High School — May 4
- Thompsonville High School — TBD
- Waltonville High School — TBD